This is *wierd*

Ok guys, back to serious Omega problems.  I have Supercharts 4.6.
Either this version of Supercharts is seriously wacked or I don't
understand MaxBarsBack...

Problem 1) I add a System to a daily chart for an equity for the
past year.  If MaxBarsBack is 0, Supercharts complains.  Fine so
far.  Now I increase the value of MaxbarsBack to 400.  The System
doesn't plot.  I reduce to 300, still no go.  Now I reduce to 200.
Well now the System seems to work but only for the past month or so.
 If I reduce MaxBarsBack to 50 then the System plots entry points
for the entire year.

But is MaxBarsBack is really doing what I think it should (that is,
specify the maximum number of bars to process something on) then
the 400 and 300 should have included moer of the system, whereas
here the 50 and 200 actually produce better results.  What is the
deal with MaxBarsBack?

Problem 2) The canned Systems have no exit criteria.  I complained
about this before and I guess it's not a big deal but it strikes me
that the exit criteria for a "Whatever System (P)" should include
exit criteria which are a mirror image of the Short and Lon gentry
positions.

- Hacker