another Trading On Gaps Problem...

I have a problem which the Easy Language people at Omega cannot seem to grasp.
It appears very simple, but I gather there needs to be 2 separate systems or
functions working together...

I want to buy IBM at the market if

it gaps up 1/2 point from the previous days close (i.e. todays open >
yesterdays close + 1/2)

and

it trades up another 1/2 point from the opening price (i.e. last sale > open +
1/2)

The problem is I cannot figure how to buy the bar I am referencing at the open
+ 1/2 point if the gap condition is true.  (Oh yeah, I want to do this using
only daily data...)

Good luck trading,

Sethw2@xxxxxxx