Re: Different signals on different computers

Michael,

I once had the same problem. It turns out I had Omega's TS running on
a box under Win 3.11, a 16 bit OS, and Dow Jones TS running on WinNT
4.0, a 32 bit OS. To my amazement, I had to change the number of days
referecend on the former by 1, like from @highest(high, vara) to
either @highest(high, vara+1) or @highest(high, vara-1) on the Win
3.11 one to get it to give me the same signals.

Your problem sounds the same as mine, and I'll bet it has a very
similar solution. Are you running the same operating systems and TS
versions on each machine? -Ralph Vince