Calculation not same in TS4.0 and DJ TS5.0

I have a formula that does not seem to be calculating correctly.

It is a modified stochastic.  maxbarsback is set to 100.

The formula is basically - Plotk = myav ( %K(length),smooth)

On Dow Jones TradeStation 5.0 it calculates as I expect - in particular when currentbar=1, it uses the previous stochastic values in the smooth.

However the same formula on Omega TS 4.0 does not seem to calculate the previous stochastic values.  The first Plotk uses only the %K calculated on barnumber 1 - the rest are zero.

As the bar count increases, the two versions gradually converge into the same value (a few hundred bars later) and then stay together.

I have checked these calculations with Excel, and checked the code.   The %K is calculated correctly in each case.

Has anyone else struck this problem ?

thanks