Appending Eudora Messages

	To those of the group who use Eudora Mail, I have a few question I would
like to ask.  I have some mailboxes backuped which contain quite a few
important message that I have saved over the years.  I recently had some
work done on my computer so now I have to restore the data.  I want to
append the messages in these Mailboxes with Mailboxes already existing on
the computer and it appears that it did a complete overlay as oppse to
appending new mail to each individual mailbox.  I have played with it, and
it seems that I can only have one large mailbox and not individual ones.
How can I restore old Mailboxes without it over writing Mailboxes already
out there.  I would appreciate any help anyone can provide... I have Eudora
Pro 3.0
Have a good day
Jim kerwin
Atlanta, Georgia