RE: Trade on gap open?

No.  This is not one more way blew it.  You need to use the 'Open of Next Bar' command to refer to the next open. So you could write 'If Close > Open and Open of next Bar > Close then buy at Market'.  You dont need the power editor to do this.  The quick editor although limiting is extremely powerful.

Miles Dunbar