Re: Democracy rules

I have no input about this character.  But I do about democracy.  Many
traders give varying degrees of credence to contrarian theories.  In
its ultimate expression, contrarian theory says that, "eventually the
crowd will be wrong (if they are not wrong already)."  Certainly, just
because the crowd is creating a trend doesn't mean that the trend is
justified or has much real relationship to value.

If the crowd is so often wrong, why do we advocate their government by
this thing called "democracy."  If the majority is so often wrong,
should they rule?  Just some crumbs for thought.

---Robert Bianchi <R.Bianchi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this Michael Mermer thread should finish now. He is a finger
> pointing piece of work. Obviously he is a vendor who adds no value to
> trading or to this Omega-List. I vote that he be removed
premanently. Let's