Re: Barbarians past the gate

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:23:03 EDT, you wrote:

>You seem to be an intelligent fellow who must have noticed that
>'t'his list had been hopelessly overrun by barbarians in both
>content and form.
>
>Before I send in my unsubscribe notice, I would like to know what
>you want to do, if anything, to return this list to its original purpose.
>
>Yours,
>Igor Uhrik

Igor,

I must agree with you!  And as much as I hate these types of threads,
they do serve a useful purpose!

I don't believe there would be many here that would disagree, when I
say that the forum of the "Omega-List" helped 'expose a vendor for
what he truly was, ______', and you can fill in the blank!  IMHO, I
believe it to be, dishonest!

So in that capacity, this List served a very useful service to the
traders out there they may have been taken in by "HIM" or others like
him!

So, Igor, unfortunately we must take some of the bad, if we want to
get to the good!

As I mentioned to a few others privately, THIS thread "just rubbed me
the wrong way", because I like many others have been burned by people
just like HIM, with absolutely NO RECOURSE!

Well, Igor, I am happy to say;  I, for once, feel somewhat vindicated!

I'm sorry if that bothered you or offended you, as well as others, but
you have to admit.... "Free Speech is a wonderful and powerful thing!"

BTW, If you don't like a thread or a poster, simply use your delete
key like I do, It works great!

Have a good day & happy trading....
JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx