Re: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

Tony:

The only thing I would add here...although the new satellite seems to be putting
out a slightly stronger signal and 'lock,' I find that most of the time, the
delay from the floor prices are a touch worse now than before...But again, we
are talking about at worse three seconds versus a second before the satellite
change, and that depends on the conditions of the market. If the market is in a
flurry, all real-time quotes suffer as the information gets disseminated...the
pit recorders seem to scratch their heads more when the markets get in a tizzy.

Oh...one last observation...I do have access to several real-time data feeds, so
I can compare them. If one was much faster than BMI and reliable, I'd use it in
a minute.

Tim Morge