Re: Michale Mermer's Legal actions

Andy,
   I took this kind of crap from an similar type of person named Bill
Williams awhile back. It was all bluster to try and protect an appearance
of authority covering up for a complete lack of substance. I think we have
all seen the character of these people when they stick their heads out of
their ratholes long enough to blow smoke, on these lists. He's just trying
to scare you off, so he won't take the heat of his own doings. That's just
my opinion, but just look at the absurdity of what he is saying!

David