From: Miles Dunbar <milesd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Sethw2@xxxxxxx' <Sethw2@xxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 08, 1998 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

>I talked to customer service and once the representative spoke
to her manager, the response seems to be no comment.  I was given
the product development email address and told that they have all
the power to add it or not.  I think it would be a shame if the
two best quality feeds would not be supported by TradeStation.  I
also fear that any users who are on FutureSource or Comstock will
be SOL once 5.0 comes out.  I also thought it interseting that
burried in the Press release was "As a result of the revised
product release schedule, the Company expects earnings per share
to be between $.06 and $.08 for the third quarter of 1998."  The
Analysts Say .07 to .10 maybe this is an earings warning in
disguise.

spoken to the