RE: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

I talked to customer service and once the representative spoke to her manager, the response seems to be no comment.  I was given the product development email address and told that they have all the power to add it or not.  I think it would be a shame if the two best quality feeds would not be supported by TradeStation.  I also fear that any users who are on FutureSource or Comstock will be SOL once 5.0 comes out.  I also thought it interseting that burried in the Press release was "As a result of the revised product release schedule, the Company expects earnings per share to be between $.06 and $.08 for the third quarter of 1998."  The Analysts Say .07 to .10 maybe this is an earings warning in disguise.