Re: Real-Time Trading

"ANDY", I AGREE!  This message was nothing more than a SELF-SERVING
ADVERTISEMENT!

To the Monitors of this GROUP:
> I Hope someday you will make an example of someone like this and
> GET RID OF THEM, for such a BLATANT DISRESPECT for the RULES
> of this LIST!!

"Michael"... Just incase you forgot the rules, here they are......
Commercial Messages
Please do not use this list to sell your phenomenal trading system.
If you have a product that helps solve a specific problem posed by
a list member, you may mention it in that context, but you must be
brief and specific.  If in doubt, send your potential post to the
list's maintainer, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx, to see if it's appropriate.