Solicitation for business on Internet

CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION BY A CONCERNED CONSUMER

mailto:enfrorcement@xxxxxxxx

mailto:public_affairs@xxxxxxx

Dear NFA below find a solscitation for business by Michael A. Mermer, CTA
that he posted publicly on
the internet. LOOK at the claims of an audited record and the claims of 100%
profits. It is a clear
solicitation for business which he is claiming an audited account exist to
back his claim. He being
a informational CTA and not a real CTA, is not subject to the same stringent
laws and once a year
auditing that a real CTA has to go through. I do not believe he can hold
himself up and represent
himself the way he is. If he continues to claim 100% profits and audited
accounts. Please by all
means force him to become a NFA member so that he can be held accountable
for the inaccuracies of
his claim. Please visit this web site and read the claims for yourself!

Below are some items I pulled off of the web
sitehttp://www.traderssoftware.com

---------------------------------------------X
Michael A. Mermer, CTA, Pres. & CEO of TSCI
"Developers of the ETS Trading System for TradeStation & SuperCharts and
the ETS Fax/Online Broadcast Advisory"  Sales: 800.637.6529
Advisory Support: 561.451.4497
ETS System Support/Upgrades: 561.451.8899
Fax: 561.451.0034
E-mail:  tsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---------------------------------------------X

Mr. Mermer and TSCI are registered informational CTA's
with the CFTC and do not manage accounts at this time.

Up 100%* with low drawdown. See our recent S&P performance

>From daytrading to long term position trading, ETS is the only trading
system you will ever need to
make money in the markets. We are
a CTA and our system and advice will help you make money!

Join the 600 + banks, institutions, governments, fund and money managers and
individual traders who
have become our clients. Version
3.02b is ready to ship! Now you can own ETS, the System that Moves the
MarketŠ. We have limited
sales to 250 copies per year.

The program includes a historical guarantee

The program, originally released in 1993, was designed by master technician
and CTA, Michael A.
Mermer, who has helped many hundreds of traders achieve their goals.

The System has been profitable both before and after its release, being
highly rated by Futures
Truth and we can help you trade it with our real-time S&P/OEX advisory.

We are looking to establish long term professional relationships with
serious traders only who will
make a commitment to follow the system make money on a weekly basis. If you
want to start trading
now and be given opportunities to make big money every week, then all you
need to do to get started
is to fax-back the Order Form to us to begin your service.

We do all the work. All you need is a fax machine, brokerage account and the
willingness to take the
recommendations. Subscriptions are limited so subscribe now!

Note: We act in an advisory capacity and do not manage accounts at this
time.

No support calls will be accepted on our 800 sales lines or other numbers
not assigned for Advisory
support.

Note that if you do have your account traded by broker-assist, it is your
account in your name and
any arrangements made in this regard are made between you and your broker
and made at your own
expense and risk. We at TSCI are not brokers, do not manage accounts or
trade for you and act solely
in an informational capacity.

If you are a client, please contact us for a current list of brokes who are
trading this for their
cleints.

Futures Truth does not "back-test" as they only do walk-forward testing from
the date they start
covering a system. So do not expect to see any results from them at this
time positive or negative.
You can however verify whether or not certain trades were made.

Testimonials

These are some of the real testimonials we have received from clients:

"Your advisory is truly the best in the business and I recommend it highly"

" Great Web site for a great program" .

"Especially like your [pre-open] morning updates"

"Your hotline really helps me when I need to go out of the office"

"Would be lost without you"

"I get alot of advisories, but yours is true quality like I have never seen
before"

" I use your signal to help me make money in the market"

"I know where to take profits now that I started trading your system"

"A bargain at $125.00 per month, you should charge much more"

"Gives me confidence in my trading"

"Keep up the good work and don't let too many traders in on your secrets"

"I like the fact that you never have big losses and manage to limit your
losses to small losses"

"Your faxes are clear and concise and received by me in a timely manner"

"The support you offer is great. Most advisors don't even have phones where
you can reach them. You
do and I like the fact that you handle your calls
personally"

"Thanks for being there for that special advice on the recent trade. You
helped me get out of my
losing position (I took on my own) and converted it to a winner from one of
your trades"

"I like that you cover the Mini Value Line Futures. I have a small account
($5,000) and now I can
trade the market too. No one else covers the Mini!"

"Made money on my very first trade"

"Your unique perspective really gives me insight to the markets"

"Wish your advisory would cover real-time bonds and currencies as well"

"Your Service is excellent. Absolutely the BEST I have ever seen. Thank
you."

RETRIEVED FROM MIKES WEB SITE WHERE HE CLAIMS TO MOVE THE MARKETS, HE IS
NOT A REAL CTA, BEWARE HE CAN CLAIM ANYTHING AND NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
AS A REAL CTA CAN BE... HE IS A PUBLISHING CTA AND THAT'S ALL.HIS CLAIM
OF AN AUDITED ACCOUNT MEANS NOTHING, IF HE MADE THE
KIND OF RETURNS HE CLAIMS HE WOULD BE MANAGING MONEY AND NOT SELLING
SYSTEMS

mailto:enforcement@xxxxxxxx

mailto:public_affairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Required CFTC Risk Disclaimer

While there is great potential for reward trading futures and options,
there is also risk of loss in all futures and options trading and you
must decide your own suitability to trade. Future trading results can
never be guaranteed. This is not an offer to buy or sell futures,
options or commodity interests. Simulated performance results have
certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record,
simulated results do not necessarily represent actual trading. Also,
since the trades may or may not have actually been executed, the
results may have under or over compensated for the impact, if any of
certain market factors such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading
programs in general are also subject to the fact that they may have been
designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made
that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar
to those shown. All trades are made are at your own risk for you own
account. Past performance is never a guarantee of future performance.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You are not as you state below a real CTA one who has to report to the
NFA and the CFTC. So what this means is that you can lie and
misrepresent ate your claims of profits outside the regulatory arm of
the CFTC which is the NFA. You do not have a series 3 license and
therefore you can claim anything you want as long as you can get away
with it. They can get you and I'm sure in the next few days by the NFA.
You should have read the archives of the Omega List before you stepped
out to make the 100% return claims you did. If you had you would have
known that there are some here that really know
what's what in this business. Very few indeed.