Re: Andy's Postings

<< Michael A. Mermer, CTA wrote:

 > The FBI has some jurisdiction outside of our borders and you can't hide
 > forever especially in Hong Kong.  And if you think you can't be traced from
 > your e-mail server(s) you are equally wrong as well.

 <<This is a good one.(lol)

 Washington (AP) - One of the longest manhunts in U.S history has finally
ended
 today.  Under heavy security, "Andy," the infamous systems critic from the
Omega
 List has finally been apprehended and brought to the U.S. to face charges.
The
 FBI has reserved comment on exactly what law Mr. Andy has contravened.
However,
 upon the prompting of a solution provider not directly affected by Andy's
 actions, but nonetheless very apprehensive about the whole matter, a team of
 crack FBI agents pursued the elusive Mr. Andy all over the Orient.  The
Chinese
 government was more than happy to see that such a heinous criminal be
 extradited, but only if several dissidents who were seeking asylum in the
U.S.
 were returned home to face the firing squad.  U.S. authorities were of course
 only too happy to comply, since this would be a small price to pay to see
that
 this fiend brought to justice.  However, he managed to escape to an unnamed
 country, whereby he was eventually "snatched" in a high priority covert
 operation.  He is due to be arraigned in Federal Court tomorrow, under very
 tight security, since it is rumored that several Omega Solution Providers
have
 armed themselves and may try to take his life.

 <G>
 A.J. >>

During the apprehension of Andy, a.k.a. "Carlos The Hackal" the FBI were
seemingly oblivious to the row upon row of bootlegged Armani suits, fake
Cartier and Rolex watches, copies of cassettes/CDs of every major recording
artist in the world and other phony paraphernalia that adorn the major tourist
traps of Hong Kong.

And why should they be? We're not just talking some about multi-billion-dollar
industry here. We're talking about the code of an Omega Solution Provider
!!!!!