Where are You

Dear Tariq, Al-Salam Alikum,

I don't understand it. Now that you have the email, but you don't
use it. Why you are not writing anything. Please ask the kid to
write something for me.

What did you do with the money. Try to get me the 55 thousand I
asked about. I need it to pay all me debts and invest 25 thousand
in the currencies. I don't want to keep getting 10 or 15 thousand
at a time. The money is loosing the BARAKAH. Do you best to send
to me the 55 thousand as soon as possible.

Waiting for your reply. My regards to Mai and the Kids.

Regards,
Khalid M. Mirza
Houston, Texas, USA
kmirza1@xxxxxxx