Re: Re : Re: What is in TS 5.0

Ron Augustine wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Since you're already in the 3rd Quarter, would you mind sending me the
> Closing S&P prices for the past couple of months?  I'd be happy to pay a
> nice price for them,  Thanks...
>
>   :)
> _____________________________________
> At 11:06 PM 6/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> >Gee We're in the 3rd quarter and still no definitive information from
> >Omega.  From what I understand there is not yet a full package for all
> >data feeds, the program runs very slow and Y2K compatability is still in
> >the future---so much for promises.  Pierre what is existing from Omega
> >is TS5 vapor ware aka(TS5 Beta ware).  With the speed with which all
> >this seems to be progressing I guess its just a dream to contemplate Y2K
> >compatability for Omega version 4 products prior to the millenium.
> >
> >Larry McWhorter

Sure Ron I'll certainly send you the Closing S&P prices for the PAST
couple of months as a matter of fact I'll be even more generous I'll
send you every tick of the S&P for the PAST year.  Do you want them in
OMZ or ascii.  You know, you guys who like to sharp shoot everybody all
the time shouldn't take everyone so literally.  What I was trying to
point out is that we are very close to the third quarter and Omega is
still into beta with no concrete announcements of anything.  Of course
I'm not privy, like so many "in the know" Omega experts on this list, to
the Cruz brothers every thought.
(BTW Ron old buddy PAST means yesterday, last week, last month, last
year, last century, last millenium---future means tomorrow, next week,
next month, next year, next century, next millenium--but I'm sure you
knew that)

One more thing Ron, since you must be one of the "in the know" Omega
experts tell me why Omega would even consider even writing any code for
TS5 without Y2K compatability being core to the programming--its obvious
that the compatability isn't there now.

Have a nice day