EasyLanguage

I'm a novice with regards to TS4 EasyLanguage who is requesting advice and
help with
some code.

I wish to use a RSI(7) hook upwards to re-enter a bull market after being

stopped out by a correction. I need to check that the bullmarket took the

RSI(7) above 70 then below 50 (during the correction). I re-enter long after

the RSI(7) hooks upwards by =>20 from its lowest point of the correction.

Thankyou for any help you can offer.

What would be the most useful book(s) to purchase if a novice wanted to
become proficient in EasyLanguage?