The most significant event since man walked on the Moon!!!!!

At 04:30 PM 6/4/98 PDT, you wrote:
>The most significant event since man walked on the Moon!!!!!
>

>We are pleased to announce that following several weeks of negotiation
>we have signed an agreement with MarketStream, Inc. that makes it
>possible to interface TradeLab to the Universal Market Data Server
>(UMDS) and supply a bundled package.

   There is a very significant piece of info about the Unversal Market
Server that I have not seen mentioned, and that is its stability. We all
know that the Omega server seems to crash under Win95. I regularly shut
down and restart both the server and Win95 for this reason.
  I run  UMDS on another computer with Win95, and never shut either down.
It has literally run for MONTHS without problems!!!
  I like it alot, and highly recommmend it.

David Cicia