Re: need an advice

Impossible question to answer -- too many variables involved.  The price of
the Stock and daily volume generally has little to do with execution speed--
particularly on Market orders.

1. Are you accessing broker via Internet or on a direct link?

2. Is your order being placed near the Open or Close of the Market?

3. Is the Market currently in a "fast" status?

4. Is it a double or triple witching day, or some other abnormal condition--
like a major market plunge or rally?

5. If Internet, how fast is your link to the Net? -- Phone, ISDN, Cable Modem.

6. Last but not least, the current traffic at your ISP as well as the
general traffic on the various paths that your order needs to traverse on
the Net, and the current traffic load on your Broker's Server(s) will vary
greatly.

All of the above, as well as other aspects, will affect your execution speed
and response from your Broker.  Under Ideal conditions, via the Net, I've
had orders executed within one second-- under other conditions, up to 10
minutes, or not at all.  I've heard others complaining of not learning
whether or not their order was executed for up to 30 minutes.  I've also
used a Frame-Relay link to NASDAQ that regularly executed orders in less
than 1/100th of a second from 5000 miles away in the middle of the ocean.

Best advice is to try it under various conditions and see for yourself.
Trade small until your confident of the speed of your connection and your
Broker.