Supercharts 3 Wanted

Would like to purchase a copy of Supercharts 3.

R BrowneFrom ???@??? Thu Jun 11 15:45:38 1998
From: "RJP" <jessing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Kent Calhoun, Steve Cox
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:35:29 -0700

Hi,

I am new to this list and interested in finding out more information on Kent
Calhoun and his " 5VTP" and Steve Cox's "Natural Order Method". I will
provide quality information on various proprietary systems and indicators
which I use daily in day trading for an offshore fund in exchange for
information regarding these two authors methodology. I trade around 1500
contracts in S&P 500 and Bonds per month and have been profitable
consistently for 6 years. (last losing month was in April 1996!) I have a
programming background and can perhaps help coding Kent and Steves methods
in TS or order platforms.

Please E-mail Privately.

Good trading.

RJP

PS: I will be releasing the ELA on one of my day trading systems on this
list for everyone soon.