Writing Parenthesis to File

-- [ From: Larry McBride * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Greetings,

I've encountered an apparent limit I would sure value some help on.  I'm
trying to write some ASCII to a .txt file from TS 4.0, which is
generally no problem, except when I try to include a parenthesis ( " )
in the text string.  Easylanguage seems to treat this as a reserved
character and only wants to write out what is between a pair of
parenthesis.

I've tried to enclose a parenthesis between a pair of them " " " as well
as between a pair of
single parens ' " '.  No luck.

Any relevant wisdom out there?

Thanks in advance,