Re: ELA Help Requested

Take a look at the code for the TrendLine-Automatic indicator that came
with TradeStation for an example.

The trendline drawing functions are undocumented in the manuals I have but
are pretty well documented in the on-line "Function Help".

Each trendline gets an ID number as it is drawn so it should be easy to
delete only the trendline with the ID number you want to delete. In the
on-line help for the "TL_New" function, the ID number is called Value1. You
create a new trendline with the statement:

   Value1 = TL_New(....);

You use this number (Value1) at any later time to refer to that trendline
in the other trendline functions.

Bob Fulks