Re:40bonn.dat file

Hello,
I said I would post the response I received from Kevin Fortner at Omega,
concerning how to correct an overstuffed 40bonn.dat file for Win 3.11.
His post is in addition to my post of his response on 5-30, that I felt was
specific to Win 95.

>>Roy,

You will be able to use the same procedure for Windows 3.11, but you
will need to use the File Manager program where both Windows Explorer
and the Find files dialog are discussed.  When searching for files,
start File Manager in the Main Program Group and click on File - Search
to find the files.

If you have any further questions please contact me via e-mail

Regards,

Kevin Fortner
Omega Research, Inc.
Customer Support