Block no. competition

Sorry guys - I just could not resist - hope you don't take too much
offense at the following:

>  Long time customer - block # < 1500
>  John Romero
> >>

> Pierre Orphelin
> Very long time customer -block # 307

I somehow feel to be back in school when some guys compared the
lengths of their penises......

What will happen when Omega abolishes the security blocks ? I
imagine that some very sad Omega customers. Perhaps Omega should
introduce fake security blocks ?

But I guess you could just leave the block where it is since it
doesn't hurt.

Where is Block No. 1 ? Has it been framed or gold-plated ? Will there
be a collectors market for security blocks ?

Gerrit