Re: What is in TS 5.0

pierre wrote:

>>> As usual, these companies take care of customers with a product that
still do
not exist or is ill unfinished or still under development.
"Taking care" is maybe an unappropriate term. <<<

Yep, I agree...once I was "hot" on DayTrader Pro / DTN combo, but now
"cool" due to lack of acceptable progress. But I'll wait for the "real"
release and then evaluate it in lieu of the current vaporware version <g>.
And the DTN Galaxy 3 re-routing fiasco now makes me glad I stuck with BMI
for a while longer.

>>> PS - TradeLab is looking very promising and reasonably priced

>Yes.
>Very promising. <<<

Yep, I agree again Pierre...must be a record <g>  Now I'm "hot" on a TS4 or
5 / TradeLab combo for a power user trading platform (running on a dual
processor / NT box).

-Tony Haas