What is in TS 5.0

To anyone who cares,

There are many of us on this list that have been anxiously awaiting the
release of TS 5.0.  As I am sure you are aware of there are other
companies producing products that will compete with Omega.  It appears
that some of the products will surpass TS 5.0 the companies are hungry
for business and seem to care about their customers & potential
customers.

Before some/most/all of us (your current userbase) decide to jump ship,
could you possibly share with us in detail what is going to be in TS
5.0.  I would hope it is a long list.  A pointer to a page on your web
site would probably be most useful and beneficial to all.  By the way,
what is the upgrade policy going to be and what is it going to cost us?
What is the future upgrades and support going to cost?

I am a  very concerned customer, who is very tired of being in the dark
about the future of the product I currently own and depend on, while
receiving many glossy ads from Omega on new stuff they have produced
while we wait.

Long time customer - block # < 1500

John Romero

PS - TradeLab is looking very promising and reasonably priced