System help

OK I am going to try again, I really would love some help on coding this in
both Easy Language and MetaStock.  Can anybody help me?

If todays open is higher than yesterdays high and
volume within first 30 minutes is at least 1.5 times the average and
> 100,000 then
buy 1/8 point above the high of the first 60 min bar and/or
short 1/8 point below the low of the first 60 min bar.

The bolded areas are areas where I would like to use inputs for optimization.

The exit would be either a trailing stop or profit target.

This is used on stocks with real time data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pert