Re: Option St. sec. block

I have TS & OS on the same server. I track 3,000+ symbols (mostly options)
in my portfolio and usually have 10-12 workspaces open in OS. I have a P-II
266mgz processor and 32 MB ram. I do not run TS during trading hours and
could be considered a position options trader. Attempting to operate both
TS & OS realtime would require much more memory than I have. The processing
speed slows considerably given the conditions above. Hope this helps.

Jim Freeman