Option St. sec. block

I am thinking about  installing Option Station on a separate computer.
I am debating this decision, because people at Omega told me that
if I get a separate security block for Option Station I will never be
able to have Option Station and Tradestation on the same machine anymore
with one security block for Tradestation. So I have to decide
on either to keep those two on the same machine or on two different.

Any comments?
Is there a way around that?
Did anyone have the same dilemma in the past?

Thanks,

Val.