Adpt TSi Zones as an ELA file

Here's the Adaptive TSI Zones in ELA for Supercharts users. I posted the
codes last night but I had received a lot of request for the ELA files from
SC users. The first ELA is the indicator and the second one is the system.

BTW, all of this is public domain info with a slight twist. I use Blau's
TSI instead of the all familiar RSI.

Have fun trading,
Andy

P.S.let me know if there's any problem dowlnloading it into SC. I've
included both the system and indicator in 1 ELA file. So let me know how it
works out.
---
"For a pint of Guinness, I'll give you all of my trading secrets...
Dat's is, if youse can ondurstanz my Brooklynese!!"
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Adpttsi.ela"