Re: Money management and Trading business

Very interesting hearing of the strategies and thoughts that go into a trade
decision, management of accounts, trades and related ideas.

To me this is 'pre-code' and must exist before any code will work. If a person
is not capable of initiating a discretionary trade then perhaps he may feel that
only the system can do it for him. I know of two people that state that they
have systems that they have others trade for this reason.

To me trading is a vehicle of 'self-exploration'. It restimulates all the
unwanted emotions along with all the wanted ones. Management of my own psyche
(mind, body, sole) is where I am at as a trader. The money and the recognition
is really way behind this in my incentives.

If a system is being constructed to make trading automatic because the person,
"can't" then this is a reflection to me of how he has constructed his own mind.
He then really cannot handle things 'in the nude' and so builds canned
constructs to do it for him. I know that some have achieved this in their system
writing and always ask "How?" when they do not have the successful experiences
to program at their recall or in their capabilities? How can a successful system
trade where the creater of it cannot?

Love the current discussion and have more personal notes to enter. I am sure
that I will get blasted or the 'main' one so will save it but it comes under the
heading of "intuition".
See U
ATom
planeacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's left when there is no body and no mind? That is the Question.