Re: DDE link into & out of TS 4.0

Build 20 and above have the Excel link built into the server. See
Appendix B of the Omega Server manual for direction on how to use it
from Excel. Note that if you set up a LiveQuote link for a stock and
wish to see trade volume, a bug will only show up volume. Down volume is
incorrectly reported as zero.

Allan

Michael wrote:

> Can anyone give me an idea of how i can set up a DDE link to EXCEl into & out of TS ?
>
> Do i have to buy a module from Omega (OMeGAD).... of has someone done all the work for me for free ;)

<snip>