    From: David Gardner <dgard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: OMEGA LIST <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Tuesday, March 17, 1998 9:06 AM
    Subject: Data Transfer

I would apreciate an opinion from the group as to the most convenient
way to transfer large data files from my desk top. I can do it in small
pieces with a floppy but that is not very efficient. Does anyone have
any experience with the I-mation floppy drive that can copy 100 MB at a
time? The price and reputation of the Iomega products has soured me on
that solution. Are there any direct cable transfer methods from one
parallel port to another?

Thanks in advance to all.

Dave

David Gardner M.D. Ph.D.