Re: The Code's Code

Tom Cathey wrote:

<< Perhaps it's time these commercial "system" vendors were exposed for what
 they are....traders who start with good intentions, lose their asses, then
 start selling their trash to the public for a living. The way it's going
 lately, the NFA and CFTC  will eventually and rightly put them out of
 business anyway. >>

The way things are going in Washington these days.....the only way we will be
able to get our hands on any CODE is to get it free.....because the good ol
boys at the CFTC......are gonna put a stop to anyone selling it.

Think about what this means to poor saps like us.....more than a few of us cut
our teeth on those $ 3000 systems. We learned from our mistakes.......and went
onward. Problem is that the next guy is not even gonna be able to buy any
lousy $3000 CODE. Big brother is gonna save you from yourself.

Frankly I would not want to be a vendor these days...theres no future in it.
No books about trading futures either, not unless you are registered as a
CTA........and subject to who knows what all.

What this means is that learning about trading.........is getting harder. Not
really free enterprise is it ! Shit what happened.....one day they were
writing the constituition.......and the next they were tearing it up.

Maybe this guy the "CODE" is onto somthing..........

Mark Benjamin
mben@xxxxxxx