Re: OptionStation Replacement?

I've been using this software for over a year and, in my opinion, option station will
not even come close by version 8. There is a new version 3 of Option Simulator that
allows real time graphing of user defined symbols, output of all variables to an Excel
worksheet for further analysis (in the rare event it may be required - say for example
ratio spreads or a weighted composite risk/reward analysis) and much more extensive
scanning of current and historical data on every single option and symbol traded. This
software was developed and upgraded by a former option market maker with significant
input from real option traders. IT IS NOT MARKETING HYPE !!! TRY IT AND COMPARE TO
ANYTHING ELSE AVAILABLE CURRENTLY OR IN THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE.

Ted Reback