OptionStation Replacement?

My Dearest Mark,
Many thanks for keeping the neural net discussion alive. I was afraid it might die. BTW, I used to be in the Compuserve AI discussion group.
AS for Bay Options, Why didn't you listen to me over a year ago when I told you about Rudi's program and uniserv? It wold have saved you a lot BS.
Is it perhaps you only can believe something is good if you think you have discovered it yourself? BTW Rudi has been doing this for about 5 years. Before that he was an option trader in the pit for 10 years I think. Chances are if it is not in his program you probably don't need it.

> >http://www.bayoptions.com/ > >Yet another post by me the Mark Brown defender of up starting software >vendors who are doing a good job. I downloaded this Option software and >the Universal Server thursday night. Within 10 minutes I was looking at a very >neat Option Program. I loved the ability to get the Span margin on the option >quotes as well as listing the calls and puts side by side. It is a very neat program >and will being hooked up to that incredible Universal Server! Any symbol you >want is there just punch in the underlying symbol and the options just spill in. >Beats the hell out of OptionStation! But there again the OS 5.0 will be out soon >and I'm told with vast improvements... So that may put it in this software's league! >We''ll see I have been promised the beta of OS 5.0 soon also? Hell I may start >a software review business. hee! hee! : -) Mark editor of BSExpress
Editor? Mark, Do you really edit your posts? I doubt it but it is good to see you are using punctuation and capital letters.

Charles Kaucher
Beam me up! There's no intelligent life on this planet." -- Scottie, Star Trek