Unidentified subject!

  • To: "TradeStation User Group (E-mail)" <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Unidentified subject!
  • From: Richard Slaughter <ricks@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:39:32 -0800 (PST)

I am Managing Director of a Southern California based CTA.  We have been in
business for nearly 20 years and are one of the larger CTAs in the country.
 We are looking to expand our staff of full-time programmers.
 Specifically, we are looking for a person with proficiency in some
combination of Easy Language, Basic and FoxPro.  Any experience with
Logical Information Machines would be a definite bonus.  Compensation is a
function of capability.  If anyone has suggestions on how I might go about
locating viable candidates, or if anyone is interested themselves and is
willing to locate in Southern California, please contact me.
 Thanks.........Rick S.