Unidentified subject!

Hi, My name is Lei Jin.  And I am new to this mailing list.  I got SC4.0 for a
few months, and consider myself a beginner in TA.  I wonder if there is a FAQ
for SuperChart4.0?

Is there any workaround for the lack of PowerEditor in SC 4.0?
Anybody know is there a user group for SC in Seattle?

OK, last beginner's question,

In MetaStock, one can do this,
Mov(LLV(RSI(8),8)5,w)

where LLV() is the lowest value of RSI value in last 8 days.

In SuperChart, I translate to the following function
WAverage(Lowest(RSI(Close, 8), 8), 5)

Am I correct?  Do I just get last day's RSI value after RSI(Close, 8) is
evaluated?

Thank you,