Re: (Fwd) venom

NJB,

Happy to see that you brought this subject up -- There is a very small
minority of Bashers and Winers on this list -- (Fortunately small, but
unfortunately very vocal) who sometimes appear to set the tempo.

There are also a lot of very informed, experienced, intelligent, articulate
and quiet  people who monitor this list and have a lot to contribute.  I
have heard personally (privately) from quite a few of these people who won't
post to the list publicly, because they don't wish to risk incurring the
wrath of the Complainers.

Hopefully the Bashers will eventually flame-out and disappear, but I'm not
holding my breath...