Re: security block is missing

nothing will help.

I have the same problem before, and I finally found out that the
omega research block will fail anyway if your system is being
kept "busy". For example, if the server was very busy and you
run a very demanding excel macros or or recalculation, the TS
will stall and then the complain will show up, totally reproducible
and very very annoying as the server should have been 32-bit
and less demanding for CPU time.

-Lawrence Chan

----------
> From: James B. Kerwin <anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> i am getting the "security block is missing.please install the security
block and try again." but my security block is not missing...and never has
been....i don't even touch it...or put a printer on it.... when i call tech
support they give me ridiculous advise...and waste my long distance phone
call and time..as well my system is totally disabled during trading time...
i did the sysedit and my ssi_act = 2,2,3...that was changed from
10,10,10...that did not help..i also did a scandisk...no problems...i
looked at defrag..only 3%...any advise would be appreciated....i always
bring everything down..power down..then power up and reboot..that seems to
clear it up for a week or 2 then it happens again....i have had TS for a
few years and never experienced this until the last few months...and it has
happened quite a few times....