Re: daily/weekly EL system?

    If someone has or could write an EL code that uses a running 5 days for
an indicator etc. then you could have a weekly indicator in a daily chart!
The running indicator as an example would say run from last monday to this
monday, then on tues. it would run from last tues to this tues. etc.  In
other words compress the last 5 days into a week and do it each a every day
then you would have a weekly indicator in a daily chart.  If anyone has any
code to do this I would also like to have it!!   Also any other ideas along
this line of thinking would be very helpful!!