Formatting HHMMSS to HHMM for tick charts

You wrote:

I also was just trying to load tick data in Supercharts 4. Initially I had
no success, but then I found in the manual that the time must be in hours
and minutes (HHMM). The data that I have been collecting includes seconds
(HHMMSS). I have many ticks in each minute - surely Supercharts can handle
this.
Does anybody know how this can be done?

Thanks
Simon Trevor

Hi Simon

Use Excel....open the tick file (may be too big for excel though...you may
have to chop it up into a managable size)...format the time column to
HHMM...save as .csv, load into SC as ascii.

Course this is the blunt approach...but it all depends on how desperate you
are!!!

Cheers, Donald