Re: SC daily/weekly EL system?

I think if you specify Data1 and Data2 for your weekly and daily indicators
within your code, respectively, this should work.  The only problem I found
was when the weekly bar hadn't finished forming, I got a false signal from
the weekly (which changed subsequently when the bar finishes on Friday)
indicator.  Meaning the indicator met my criteria sometime during the week,
but then didn't meet it on when the bar finished on Friday's close.

This is what I ran into when I tried to code the Elder Triple Screen system
and I dropped trading it because I receieve to many false trading signals.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 01/11/98 02:30:24 AM