BMI Cable Outage

I work in Lower Manhattan and am once again without data, this time from
11:37am Saturday 1/10 till 9pm Sunday - and counting. My receiver locks on to
the cable signal, which I assume means that the cable feed is OK. I gather,
then, that the BMI data feed is the culprit. ("carrier data", in small case in
the cable receiver display, indicates an absence of data.)

I'll call BMI in the morning, of course. If anyone can cast light on the
problem I'd welcome a response.