How to measure the relative srength of an indicator?

Hi all, I need to measure the strength of an accumulation/distribution line relative to the security it is being plotted on.  By relative strength, I don't mean anything having to do with the indicator RSI, but rather to see if the A/D is "outperforming" the security, similar to the way you would try to measure the relative strength of a stock to an index. An example of what I mean can be seen here. Does anyone have any idea how to code this in the Quick Editor? Thanks, Dave