Fw: Futures South '98 Registrations

To all:

I would like to thank all the people that showed interest on the idea of
registering as a group for Futures South '98. I was contacted by Blake
Conover, Manager of Conferences for Futures Magazine, and he informed me
that such an idea is no longer a possibility. I included below both his
original e-mail and my response to it. I'm a curious man and I will
certainly be interested on knowing what's your opinion about all this,
please feel free to forward your comments to me.

Juan Carlos Rodriguez
haephaestos@xxxxxxx