Re: Omega and Data

Peter  I totally agree with you!  Perhaps instead of complaining, whining,
DEMANDING and trying to put Omega on the defensive; all of the users could
work with Omega, and Omega could work more with us to come up with a better
more marketable and timely product for all of us.  Melody Blais obviously
has some good customer support skills,  apologizing publicly for not
putting up a txt file explaining that there was bad data, which was not
Omega's fault in the first place, is confirmation of that.  I would suggest
that Omega put one person in charge, a buffer if you will, to answer and
ask questions; keep up with the wish list, data list, Email list etc.  (by
the way does Microsoft have a wish list?)   I do realize that nothing ever
upgrades or improves as fast as any of us would like it to but I do
remember what used to take 20 minutes now is 1 or 2 mouse clicks away.  I
also remember when you could not reach customer support for hours and now
at least the last time I called it was less than a minute.  The bottom LINE
is that if we try to work together this could be a better software for
everybody.        Doug Carder  block 208
-----
> From: Peter 2150 <Peter2150@xxxxxxx>
> To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Omega and Data
> Date: Wednesday, January 07, 1998 5:26 PM
>
> Hi everyone
>
>         With all the flurry of comments about Omega and the problems with
INTC