Re: industry professionals please help

call the national futures association.  get their member directory.  send
resumes to every CTA, CPO and trading house on the list.  consider
relocating to either NYC, greenwich CT, or princeton NJ.  or, move to
chicago.  work on the floor as a clerk in any market; you'll be exposed to
hundreds of contacts.

dan chesler