Re: industry professionals please help

<< As I am not familiar
 with  large trading operations I would be most interested in an entry
 level ( junior) position where I could learn the "ropes" and then work
 my way up.  I am looking to  people  who are in the business
 and who might be able to provide me with information regarding  who to
 contact, what opportunities
 might be available and for general information about the industry. >>

David,

Check out http://www.findbrokers.com/employment.html .  Many of the jobs
listed there are broker positions, but the listings do provide contact
information which may be helpful

Good luck.

Chris Eudy
TradeComp International